Thursday, August 11, 2011

BABY THURSDAY - 37 weeks



Stats:

Weeks pregnant: 37

Time left: 1 weeks 4 days.... 12 SLEEPS PEOPLE! 

Weight gained to date: 19 lbs total

Gender: girl

Baby's approx. length: Supposed to be 19.5" long...

Baby's approx. weight: Supposed to be about 6.5 - 7 pounds... 

Veg/fruit size comparison: watermelon

Cravings this week: This: http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2011/fig-prosciutto-and-goat-cheese-pizza/?ref=fp_blog_title Although I have yet to actually make it... I can't stop thinking about it!

Movement: Not a lot of kicking these days... More stretching pushing and rolling movements. I can only imagine how cramped it must be in there. 

Chicken's name suggestion this week: "Snook Head". Don't ask... I have no idea.

1 comment:

  1. you look beautiful deary! and the finish line is so close! my sister in law is also due soon with a girl so it has been awesome to follow your journey and hers too!

    ReplyDelete