Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let the count down begin! 9 more sleeps!!!

It's that time of year again... the time that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside... Christmas. I seriously can't stand the excitement. It's sickening really. Last week the Robot and I kicked off Christmas when we walked to where "Willy's Trees" is set up and picked out our tree. Then I (being the amazon woman that I am) carried it back to the house and set it up ALL BY MYSELF. The boy made things more difficult helped of course. We waited until Papa got home to decorate... I thought the boy was going to explode with anticipation!

before
after 
Of course there was snackage. Mozzarella/prosciutto/coriander roll (OMG SOOO GOOD!), pate, fruit, veggies and dip. And of course - virgin eye openers (gingerale, orange juice, and grenadine) - a holiday staple in our home...