Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BABY THURSDAY - 35 weeks

This pregnancy is FLYING by!
Seriously, I have 26 days left.
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?! 


I've continued to feel pretty good throughout. The AC has made the heat a little easier to take. My only complaint is the night. Sleeping has become a real challenge the last couple of weeks. There aren't enough pillows on earth to prop me comfortably! My hips are a real bother... tossing and turning to try and find a good position. Not to mention having to get up to pee at least twice a night... I guess I'll be prepared for little miss' feedings!

Stats:

Weeks pregnant: 35

Time left: 3 weeks 4 days

Weight gained to date: 16 lbs total

Gender: girl

Baby's approx. length: Supposed to be 18.5" long... but she's measuring over 19".

Baby's approx. weight: Supposed to be about 5.5 pounds... but she's measuring over 6 lbs.

Veg/fruit size comparison: Honeydew Melon

Cravings this week: milk and cereal.

Movement: Lots of stretching and pushing her bum into the right side of my ribs. 

Chicken's name suggestion this week: "Little beautiful". Ahhhhh.... ;)

1 comment: