Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day to ME!

It was very refreshing to read this article today on Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/storque/etc/uk-etsy-finds-self-appreciation-on-valentines-day-7067/

So many of us (me included) run around day after day taking care of other people (my busy "robot")... a little self indulgence shouldn't riddle you with guilt! We tend to forget to love ourselves on the most "LOVE" filled day of the year. It has inspired me to take a candle lit bubble bath tomorrow (even if it means my little super hero is saving the world beside me on the bathroom floor).

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just found your bags and LOVE them. I hope you don't mind but am doing a post on my blog tomorrow about your bags...they're truley unique and I love the fact that you reuse gorgeous vintage materials....and You're Canadian to boot (I'm a displaced Canuck living in Connecticut)
    thanks and feel free to visit: www.jamaicabyles.blogspot.com
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete